#BBNaija: BamBam wins Head of House

Big Brother Naija housemate, BamBam, just won the head of house challenge, and will now be getting the opportunity and veto power to save a housemate nominated for eviction and replace the person with another.

#BBNaija: BamBam wins Head of House lailasnews

BamBam clinched the coveted position, after battling with Alex, BamBam, Tobi and Leo who qualified for the challenge earlier today.

Last week, we reported that Big Brother Naija housemate Tobi, who won the head of house challenge for the week, shocked everyone with his save and replace.

Tobi used his veto power as the head of house, to save Bamco and put Ceelo up for possible eviction after the live nomination.

Here was how the housemates nominated each other;

TOLEX nominated BAMCO and GELAH

GELAH nominated MITO and LIFU

BAMCO nominated CEELO and LIFU

LIFU nominated MITO and BAMCO

CEELO nominated GELAH and LIFU

MITO nominated LIFU and BAMCO

TENA nominated LIFU and GELAH

While Lifu, Gelah and Bamco had the highest nomination, Tobi saved Miracle, put up Cee-C's pair for possible eviction by replacing with Bamco.

This move came few hours after Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Tobi disclosed why Cee-C is dangerous to him in the house. Tobi said this to Miracle and Nina while reacting to Cee-C's threat, to report him to big brother if he comes close to her.

According to him, Cee-C is a girl that comes into your life to spoil all you have built.

"Why will Cee-c be be talking about me like that. What if people are not watching to hear she is lying, they will think I am really like that. Abeg that girl is too dangerous for me, all this might be her game plan.

Henceforth I am not going close to her."

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, threatened to report fellow housemate, Tobi to Biggie after a quarrel ensued between them on Saturday night. The couple seem to be going on and off with their feelings for each other in the house.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...