#BBNaija: Khloe finally breaks silence on being disqualified

Former BBNaija housemate, Khloe, has finally spoken on her disqualification from the ongoing reality TV show tagged 'Double Wahala.'

Khloe was disqualified last week along side her partner K-brule for breaking the house rules.

The fashion designer said she saw the disqualification coming but had not expected it to happen this soon.

According to her, she was disqualified because she and her partner 'flipped.'

Khloe told Pulse, "I was dissipated. I saw it coming but I didn't know it was gonna come that early,"

"Yes, because we had one strike already and someone did the same thing over again, I flipped and he flipped."

When asked if she thinks she would handle the night differently if given another chance, she said: "I won't lie to myself, I don't know."

Recall while in the house, Khloe made her strategic partner, K-brule jealous as she had a close relationship with Leo.

However, Khloe said what she shared with Leo was not a relationship.

She said "It was never a relationship, obviously. I can't be with him during the day and still sleep with K.Brule [her paired partner] on the same bed.

"It's obvious that it's not a relationship and I'm sure that he (Leo) is smart enough to know that it's not a relationship."

When asked on her next move in her career, Khloe said she intends to continue her fashion line, Koko by Khloe. She also said she plans to explore other business opportunities.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...