ADMISSION RUNZ FOR JAMBITES ALONE

HELLO JAMBITES......

DO YOU KNOW jamb announced that a minimum of 150 cut-off marks for Colleges of Education, Polytechnics and other non-degree-awarding institutions, while universities (State, Private and Federal), will accept a minimum of 180 cut-off benchmark ??

DO YOU KNOW
Out of the 1,735,720 candidates that registered for the jamb exams. Tertiary institutions declared that they could only admit 704,000 students out of more than 1,735,720 candidates who are qualified to be given admission for the 2013/2014 academic year having scored 200 and above ??

DO YOU KNOW over one million jambites wont be admitted this year ??

in Nigeria as we all know, everything is based on favouritism and not on luck.
This strategy is also applied before one acquires an admission into the university.
4 example, lets take a glance at that of last year.
Many of us scored above 250 in our jamb scores and still scored above 70 in our post ume scores but still didint attain admission into the university.
While many score below 180 in their jamb scores and below 50 in their post ume scores and still got admission into their score of choice. !!

This strategy i just mentioned above is very legal and it is even authorised by the V.C of the school, because they sign and approve the admission list before it is published.

Getting an admission is not only based on ones knowledge, but you also have to play your cards well.
What i just told you now is a genuine and authorised means of getting yourself admiitted into the university even with low grades in your jamb and post ume scores..........

Contact us for your admission now with 081 391 600 80 ...
Belive and trust me for admission is yours this year in JESUS NAME !!

WE ARE SENDING ANSWERS TOO ON
* POST UTME RUNZ.
* JAMB UTME (via SMS or email)
* WAEC SSCE - School candidates
* WAEC GCE
* NECO........

This is real, its just
that we dont have to talk too much, cause we dont knw WHO IS WHO....
IF
YOU ALSO WISH TO ASSIST, RENDER ANY SUPPORT, PARTNER WITH US OR FOR MORE ENQUIRIES, CALL

Directly from my desk.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...