Desmond Elliot Donates School Bus to Carry Surulere Students Free to School (Photos!)

Desmond Elliot Donates School Bus to Carry Surulere Students Free to School (Photos!)

Nigerian actor and politician, Desmond Elliot has taken to Instagram to share photos of the free school bus he donated after he had promised the people of his constituency during the election campaign. He said that the new bus will be used to carry students around Surulere free of charge.

He wrote: "It's two years already, in saying thank you to God and the good people of Surulere. I am honoured to bring the first 'Free Ride to School' bus for children around Surulere. Surulere, my dear surulere. I can't thank you enough!!!"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...