The Unreasonable Delay Of Unilorin's Admission List

The Unreasonable Delay Of Unilorin's Admission List

Letter from a Concern Admission Seeker:-
It's quite exasperating to say the least at the rate in which admission seekers are being disregarded in our Educational system, Much to my dismay.

Despite the fact that the supposed students go through several rigorous examination like Jamb and the Post-UTME in an attempt to secure admission in their various University of choice, thereby, travelling from town to town in an attempt to meet the deadline of the exams, we still get treated as trash, simply because we want to be educated, much to my chagrin.

I am an aspirant of Unilorin and I reside in Lagos State. However, I'm in a great dismay and anxiety as I type this because I and my fellow aspirant are anxious as hell and we are tired of sitting at home doing nothing when we were supposed to be in school getting ready for the academic session.

We implore Unilorin to please release our admission list and let us be aware of our fate. The examination was conducted on the 16th of August and it's past a month now and we haven't heard anything from neither the school admin nor the admission officer, whereas, institutions like Unilag, Lasu, Uniben, OAU, and even Unibadan that wrote theirs less than two weeks ago had released their Admission List and students are getting ready for academic session; "why is ours different?"

I and my fellow aspirant have all decided that if the list fails to surface on Friday 2nd of October, we will resume the school alongside the staylites on the 5th of October. Therefore, the school should be aware that we have nothing against them, this is just the voice all Unilorin aspirant making the school aware of our opinion.

Had it been an explanation or a precise date that the admission list would be released was given, this tete-a-tete wouldn't have been necessitated vis-a-vis the admission saga.
I plead with Professor Ambali to please release our list, So we can know our fate because for sure not everyone will get admitted...so the Unfortunate ones can easily think of what to do next.
Please Professor Ambali, This is only a plea to you sir, We beg of you sir.
We Implore Unilorin to hear the Cry of Admission Seeker.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...