Looks like the Kiddwaya and Erica ship is staying afloat and might be sailing for a long time as the duo have been spotted kissing passionately again.

Kiddwa 0

Last night just might be one of the nights with the greatest highlights from the BBNaija: Lockdown house. Following the housemate's steamy truth or dare session, some housemates were left horny and sexually provoked.

This however, isn't the first time Kiddwaya and Erica have been spotted kissing - recall that on Tuesday night when they played the spin the bottle game, they both kissed briefly in the presence of the housemates.

Kiddwaya Erica

The duo swapping spits might just mean an end to the hopes many have of Erica and Laycon getting together.

Watch the video below,

On Wednesday night, Erica, in a conversation with Laycon, told him she thinks a relationship between herself and Kiddwaya will not become reality because she noticed Kiddwaya seems to flirt with other female housemates.

She also disclosed to the singer that Kiddwaya doesn't seem to take her serious. Erica expressing worry, told Laycon that she wants a serious partner because she's 26 years old and needs a serious commitment from her man. Continue reading here

Nigerian singer, Davido's personal assistant, Aloma DMW has just welcomed a son and he gave the announcement in a new post on his social media page.

Aloma David

Aloma took to his page to reveal that he's just welcomed a boy and he's named him after his idol, Davido. Aloma gave the name of his son as David Ayoola Oluwaseun.

He wrote as he announced the birth of his child.

DAVID AYOOLA OLUWASEUN WELCOME SON

116303071_574937259852382_8245753805178006128_n

It's no doubt that Davido's crew member, Aloma DMW idolizes him as some months back, a video shared on his official Instagram page, shows him getting a new ink of his boss' name, David Adeleke on his arm.

It should be recalled that it was reported that the singer, who has been in social media hibernation for weeks now, chased Aloma from the house he'd acquired for the DMW crew and is now living with his parents.

Probably reacting to the report serving rounds, he used the new tattoo to prove himself to be loyal to his boss and to dispel any rumors of conflict in the DMW crew.

Inter Milan are reportedly ready to offer Lionel Messi a staggering Β£235 million to join them. The Barcelona star is yet to agree a new deal with the Catalan club, and will be a free agent next summer.

98308973_293366431831895_6482933199300112339_n

There have been murmurings all season that he has become increasingly frustrated with how things are going at the Nou Camp.

Barca finished five points behind bitter rivals Real Madrid at the top of La Liga this season.

There are now reports that boss Quique Setien will be sacked if he doesn't win the Champions League.

But losing Messi will send tremors through the world of football.

According to La Gazzetta Dello Sport Inter Milan are ready to pay Messi Β£60MILLION a season to join them and will offer him a four-year deal.

That would see him lock horns with old rival Cristiano Ronaldo in Serie A, who is with Juventus.

It would also see Messi overtake the Portuguese star as the league's top earner.

Ronaldo was making Β£27.3m from his salary at Juve, before any coronavirus-related pay cuts.

News Credit: TheSun

Two days ago, actress and producer, Liz Anjorin, shocked fans when she announced that she was off the single market and married to her heartthrob, Alhaji Lawal, who had weathered the storm with her for 14 years.

108234755_577345146280296_975418117234505873_n 1 1

Liz Anjorin and her new husband have spoken about their love in a new interview granted after their quiet wedding. They spoke about their relationship, why it took them 14 years to get married, and why they had a quiet wedding.

This comes after it was revealed that Liz's husband, Lateef Adegboyega Lawal, has 5 wives and multiple kids.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Anjorin said "I am happy because I'm with my best friend. I don't even feel as if I just got married. I feel that I signed a life contract with my best friend. He is my helper. He didn't allow me take poison 14 years ago and he stopped me from committing suicide. I'm glad it turned out well between us because he is behind my success story. People mocked him but he stood by me through thick and thin. A lot of people didn't see my wedding coming but it's better to leave people guessing about one.

''We had a quiet wedding because of COVID-19. The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, would have been present if not for the coronavirus pandemic. Alaafin has blessed me and my hubby. Even if there was no COVID-19, my wedding would have been in Nigeria. I've been with my husband for 14 years and a lot of media personalities know about our relationship. I had issues some years back and he was there for me. He was my cushion in the days of turbulence/crises. He constantly reminds me that he wants nothing from me but my success.

"Some people mix my personality up but there's a difference between my business and personal life. When it comes to my personal life, I always make it private. People think that I shout and show off but I don't do that. I just do my business. I have a daughter but I don't display her on social media. I also noticed that people mock me a lot but I always want to show them that God lives.

94704855_520429478844430_2060672017464450277_n

The excited groom also told Sunday Scoop, "She's very respectful, pleasant and a good cook. I don't want to boast so much about her virtues so people wouldn't take her away from me. I would also score her 100 per cent on her level of perseverance and endurance.''

Speaking on why it took 14 years to marry him, Anjorin said, "It took us this long because I had told my late mother that I wanted to make some money first because I didn't have what it took to become a wife. My husband respected my opinion and told me that he would always be there for me. Now I'm his legal wife. We have done all that is necessary. If my mother were alive, she would have been the happiest person on earth because my husband is her godson. He was the only man she endorsed.''

News Credit: Punchng

Nigerian Music Executive and video director, Jude Okoye is marking his 6th wedding anniversary and he has taken to his social media page to share adorable photos of himself and his wife, Ify.

109447436_656924501838090_3258649353089227144_n

Jude and Ify's marriage is blessed with 2 lovely girls.

In celebration of their big day, the father of two wrote; "HAPPY 6th SWEETHEART ️ @ifyokoye1 πŸ•Ί"

Ify on her part, wrote: "6 years already??? Time flies when you are truly having the time of your life.. cheers to many more years of undiluted love and friendship.. I love you baby @judeengees

See more photos below ;

108025653_300144044677509_6804800191919567015_n 1 1

A lady has taken to her social media page to share a testimony of how a new mother was delivered of a bouncing baby boy after he'd stayed in his mother's womb for 8 years.

According to the lady identified as Ngozi Stephen, God proved himself as the miracle worker.

109919274_723522861550596_5791465840176372543_o 1

Sharing the photo of the new born baby, she wrote ;

Haaaaa!!!!! Who said this our God isn't good πŸ₯Ί
God has really proved himself as the miracle worker in my family todayBouncing baby boy delivered after staying in the mum's womb for 8 good years Chineke Nara ekele mo πŸ₯°πŸ•Ί

Capture

Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo has opened up about his life, how he was born into a Muslim family, and remained a Muslim till he got frustrated.

In an IG live session with Mr Porsche, the muscular actor also recounted how he got into serious trouble but his family members who were Muslims weren't able to save him.

IMG_20200719_101414_299

He disclosed that he was rescued from trouble because of the bible and since then "it became my life manual."

"Although I have only gone to church once in my entire life, I read the bible a lot. My name is Azeez; I was born into a staunch Muslim family. When I was troubled and frustrated, it was the bible that saved me, as my parents and family members couldn't. So, I picked up the bible and it became my life manual", he said.

The classmate who knocked down first female combat helicopter pilot of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) with a car reportedly "has no driver's licence".

Tolulope Arotile

Arotile died from head injuries she sustained after being knocked down by a car driven by her old classmate at the Kaduna NAF base.

Arotile1

Military sources who spoke to Channels Television, said the civilian driver accompanied by his friends, visited his relations at the Airforce base located in Mando area of Kaduna metropolis on that fateful day and decided to drop off the late Airforce Pilot whom he spotted on the road inside the base.

However while reversing the car, he knocked down Arotile. Upon being taken in for questioning, it was discovered that he had no valid driver's license.

Nigerian rapper and writer, Eva Alordiah has revealed the current state of her sexual life.

Eva

The 31-year-old took to Twitter and Instagram to say that she has not kissed in a long time and that she's a virgin again.

"Mehnnnnn I haven't been Kissed in so long, I'm a virgin again" she wrote.

The rapper who sometimes talks about her intimate lifestyle, once revealed why she wears bras even though she doesn't like it.

According to her, she only wears bras just to prevent men from "going crazy over the nipples."

Popular British rapper Stefflon Don has taken to social media to celebrate her boyfriend Burna Boy on his 29th birthday.

Img_02072020_122827_735_x_375_pixel3943499569677466398

Recall that earlier today, July 2, GistReel gathered and reported that fans took to Twitter and celebrated Burna Boy on his 29th birthday.

The British girlfriend of the self styled African Giant has now taken to Instagram to rain encomiums on her lover.

In her words, "Love yo a$$ forever and a day my sweetie pie cakes. Guys go wish Burna Boy a Happy Birthday! #MyHeart"

Screenshot_20200702 1216145875800985791427887

Stephanie Victoria Allen, known professionally as Stefflon Don, is a British rapper, singer, and songwriter, who rose to fame after her 2017 single "Hurtin' Me" featuring French Montana peaked at number 7 on the UK Singles Chart.

Screenshot_20200702 1214012838158971299930447

She also shared a heartwarming video of Burna Boy kissing her passionately.

Swipe left to watch video below;

The Federal Bureau of Investigations, FBI has confirmed the extradition of Hushpuppi and his accomplice, Mr. Woodberry to the US.

Img_02072020_133058_735_x_375_pixel4814326713933637159

The Dubai Police shared this update on their official Instagram page today, July 2, after the FBI sent them a letter of appreciation for arresting and extraditing both suspects to the US.

Recall that couple of weeks ago, Nigerian socialite and Dubai-based big boy Hushpuppi and other suspects were arrested over alleged case of internet fraud.

The duo, Raymond Igbalode Abbas (Hushpuppi) and Olalekan Jacob Ponle (Mr. Woodberry) were nabbed in what the Dubai Police tagged "Fox Hunt 2".

The FBI sent their heartfelt appreciation to the Dubai Police through its Director, Christopher Wray.

Refer to the Instagram update shared by Dubai Police below;

Screenshot_20200702 1257488303320885496395797

A Nigerian lady identified as Ukoha Esther Kasarachi has called out popular Facebook influencer, Angela Nwosu after a blue eye bracelet she bought from her, failed to work.

106300863_935309146941088_3398921655713997637_n

Ukoha Esther KasarachiEsther said she stopped going to church, stopped praying because she believed that a blue eye bracelet and other fetish items would be the final solution to her problem not knowing she "enslaved herself to mental slavery."

Esther's post reads ;

"PLEASE READ!VERY IMPORTANT.
I ukoha Esther kasarachi publicly denounce ANGELA NWOSU and anything or anyone that has anything to do with her.

I've been in the dark these past year,my life has taken a different turn.
I've stopped going to church,stopped praying.

Believing that one blue eyes bracelet or any fetish thing would be the final solution to my problem,not knowing I enslaved myself to mental slavery.
I started following this woman since last year,I was a die hard fan..

K

I would tackle anyone who says anything about her,her both accounts and page were on my "see first"

My girlfriend Hrm Sandra Eche has talked and talked a lot of times,advised me to leave this woman,I no gree.she said I have a shinning star and following this woman might tamper with the God given luck I have,i say for where?

My best friend uju Hadassah Uju talked and talked ,I said nothing can separate me and angela.
Some of my friends became scared of me..
I started practicing stuffs I don't know anything about.
I started wasting strength,time and energy.
I was saving 30k to use and buy bracelet
I was saving another 50k for scrub.

It just dawned on me that this woman is using us to do business.
Before everything she did was right in my eyes till when one of my friends favor that bought this blue eyes 3 times,testified that its scam.I started being careful till I came across zobba zanne Zeus(search this name now now and read make your eyes open)
And it dawened on me that I have been in darkness since.

I also had one very scary dream about her,I ran to her inbox..this woman read and ignored
E plenty ,I can't remember all of them now
I started having relationship issues..
Tight financial issues..
She has used giveaways to tie down peoples luck and destinies.
Ask yourself what she does for a living that she gives out such money?
If you ain't talking money in her inbox..she no Dey answer you.
She sells bracelet,
Scrub
And she said she's introducing oil
All for what?for good luck?so the God given luck no do us again..

I thank God for this realization.
I am never going back.
This is an open confession
May God forgive me for placing a mere bracelet above him.

I live in owerri,presicely,I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to help me go to church at least every Sunday.I don't go to church mainly because I was abused by pastors but I want to try again."

Esther

A man identified as Elijah Ayodeji Ojo, has been arrested for parading himself as a lawyer in Ogun State.

82459543_738961993313150_1650430939408190442_n

Mr. Ojo, who dropped out of the Ekiti State University and has overtime allegedly swindled countless people with his fictitious claim as a member of the bar, met his waterloo, following a petition.

Confirming the development, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi said:

"In the process of investigating the fake lawyer, police came across a woman whom he duped of N30,000 in the past.

The woman once had a case that led to her arraignment in court and that the suspect stood as her counsel, to effect her bail from the court. After collecting the money, he never showed up again in court.

On interrogation, Elijah confessed that he actually gained admission to study law at the Ekiti State University, but one thing led to another and could not complete the program and so, was never attended law school."

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph has slammed Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo, for posing nude with her son for his 7th birthday.

Anita

Anita questioned how she went into the studio, removed her clothes and posed naked in front of her son just to break the internet. According to Anita, she is delusional and needs urgent mental evaluation.

"This is all shades of Wrong "
So you actually went to the studio
Removed your Clothes and got naked
How did you even hold your Son
Watching him see you naked ‍♀️
I also watched the Video you made and also said
You bath with your Son
at this Age?
Aunty you really Delusional and you need urgent Mental Evaluation
You wanted to break the Internet but you Broke yourself Alu melu ‍♂️
There are other decent and creative ways to get the Attention you needed!!
You just messed up this Child's Head it's a Shame "

Akwa

Meanwhile, Akuapem has apologized for the photo, saying she was not fully naked during the shoot.

According to her, her private parts were covered but it is not visible in the photo.

"I was not completely naked. He did not see my organs because I covered myself with a cloth and applied sellotapes to the necessary parts. Besides the picture was taken in my own house," she said.

‹‹123››
Viewing Page 1 of 1345 pages